Tuition and Fees
$50.00 is due with the first time application and waiting list placement.
$125.00 per student registration fee is assessed per year. This fee is NON REFUNDABLE.
A deposit equal to one month's tuition is due prior to admission. It will be applied to the following May. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE.
Tuition is set by projecting expenses for the entire school year and dividing that amount into 9 monthly installments. At times, it may seem that there are less days per month, but remember, you are actually paying an annual tuition amount. Absence from school or holidays shall cause no exception in the amount of tuition due.
Daily Schedule Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. See classes below for specific class days.
2016-2017 Tuition & Classes:
- Tues & Thurs - Children's Morning Out (FPC) - $280.00/mo, $2,520.00/yr - 10 children max, 2 teachers, 18 mos by 9/1
- MW or TTH - Twos - $280.00/mo, $2,520.00/yr - 12 children max, 2 teachers, 2 yrs by 9/1
- MWF or TThF - Threes - $325.00/mo, $2,925.00/yr - 13 children max, 2 teachers, 3 yrs by 9/1
- T-F - 4 day Fours - $400.00/mo, $3,600.00/yr - 15 children max, 2 teachers, 4 yrs by 9/1
- M-F - 5 day Fours - $500.00/mo, 4,500.00/yr - 15 children max, 2 teachers, 4 yrs by 9/1
Late Tuition Payment
Monthly payments are due by the 10th or there will be a $10.00 fee, plus an additional $1.00 per day beginning on the 11th day of the month. For example, if we receive your payment on the 18th, you will be assessed an $18.00 late fee.
Stay n Play
16 Students, 2 Teachers. Must be three years of age. Sign up daily or weekly during each semester.
Monday thru Friday 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. $15 per day per child when purchased individually. Stay n Play will be offered at a discount for advance purchase of multiple sessions. If you purchase ten Stay n Play sessions in advance, your price will be $10.00 per session. A "punch card" system will track your usage. Stay n Play is not available on Early Dismissal days and Staff Meeting days (the first Tuesday of every month during the school year).
Late Pickup Fee
If you pick up your child after 1:00 p.m., (or after 2:30 p.m. from Stay n Play), you will be charged a fee of $1.00 per minute per child.
A fee of $25.00 will be assessed if a check is returned for insufficient funds. A check for insufficient funds must be repaid with cash, a Cashier's Check or Money Order. After three returned checks, all future payments must be made by Cashier's Check or Money Order. Failure to cooperate can result in dismissal from the school.
Nonpayment of Tuition and Fees
If payment of tuition (including all late fees) and/or other fees has not been made, or an arrangement therefore, by the end of the applicable month, then the matter of nonpayment will be brought to the Day School Board's attention for review and consultation.
A small amount of tuition assistance is available to help a family through a difficult time. Scholarship requests are reviewed by the Board, and an application form must be completed. Please contact the Office for a request form. Confidentiality is maintained throughout the process.
Term of Enrollment
The term of enrollment is for not less than one full school year (or the balance of the school year if enrolled after school is in session). A school year is a period from September through late May.
Children shall be allowed or asked to withdraw prior to the end of the school year for the following reasons:
- Serious illness of the child;
- Removal from community;
- Lack of parental cooperation;
- Mutual agreement between the parent and the Board if the child's adjustment to school is unsatisfactory;
- Delinquency in tuition and fees payment;
- When a child or parent is repeatedly endangering the safety or well being of the other children or staff (physically or emotionally); and/or
- When we feel we are not qualified to serve a particular child.
Two weeks' notice is required, except in cases of serious illness or injury. The unused portion of the tuition deposit is not refundable.